June 14, 2009

Record Player Help

So, right now, I just have a Jensen JTA-220 turntable for my vinyls. I was wondering if any of you readers out there could contribute the best possible ideas for transferring my vinyl records to my computer through the turntable. Once I'm able to do that, I'll be able to get you guys a lot of rare releases and splits by artists like Mouth of the Architect, Jonah Matranga, Appleseed Cast, and Tigershark. The turntable has one headphone jack and external speaker terminals. If you have any ideas or help, just leave a comment! It would be really helpful, because I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that gives a poor sound quality.

This post can also be used to request albums and stuff, also in the comments!

Thanks again!
Maxwell

(Music posts will return tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment